Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

First Post - English Version

It is a dark December evening and I am planning. I plan what vegetables I want to grow next year, which ones need to be propagated first and what else I need to do so. I plan everything we need for our vacation. I plan how a future garden could look like and more importantly the cultivation plan for our vegetable plot. I plan what else I could write on this blog.Origami, food, photos and travel come to my mind.

Plans and dreams are almost the same, just that plans have more substance.

Propagating the plants has a lot of substance. Although I still lack planting substrate and some seeds, but the day before yesterday I spent the evening screwing power cords to lamp sockets. Seven lamp sockets, one for our origami room, the remaining six for plant breeding. The six lamp sockets for plant breeding are equipped with fluorescent light tubes and will soon be screwed to the bottom of two shelves, three per board. The lamp sockets already come with cool-white fluorescent tubes. In addition, we bought two special fluorescent plant tubes for the middle most lamps. I therefore hope to be able to provide the best possible light suitable for small seedlings. The shelves can be easily adjusted in height so that our little plants are always as close to the light as possible, but do not hit it.

The future garden has much less substance, but I'm sure, I'll eventually will find an affordable piece of land in the Vienna area. I just have to be persistent enough.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen